My Morning Skincare Routine!

10:09 AM

Hi everyone!

Today I'm gonna share with you my morning skincare routine. It's very simple as I only use two products on my face every morning and a lip butter for my lips. Since I'm mostly at home, I don't normally apply sunscreen but I do whenever I go out. 




At night time, however, I tend to use more products as I know I'd be resting overnight and I can give those products ample time to do their job while I sleep. 

PHOTO GRABS from the video!





***

How about you, my dear readers? What is your morning skincare routine? 



You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I guess you don't need much products because you already have nice skin. I envy you cause I also have acne prone skin but skin care has always been a struggle for me and my skin condition is not as good as yours. Anyway, thank you so much for dropping by my blog. I did follow you through bloglovin and even on your youtube account. :)

    http://lotsofgirlstuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello sis! I have a lot of skin issues, too. Maybe it just didn't show in the video, haha. I had a bad breakout not too long ago and thankfully, my skin is now recovering from it. I find that my skin loves it more when I don't use a lot of products so I had to stop those other stuff I was using before. I love your blog by the way. Your kojie san review is very informative. Love it! :)

      Delete
  2. Very nice blog content for skin care!

    Skin Rejuvenation Perth</a

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang Ads

recent posts

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe